We respect your privacy
- PEP respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- ‘Personal information’ is information we hold that is identifiable as being about you.
Collection of personal information
- PEP will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preferences, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
How we collect your personal information
Use of your personal information
- PEP may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- PEP may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, web conferencing, email, SMS, social media, web based surveys or mail.
Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of PEP, www.pepaust.com.au, its customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
Security of your personal information
- PEP is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send details of your complaints to The Privacy Officer, c/o PEPworldwide Australia Pty Ltd, PO Box 4944, Gold Coast MC, QLD, 9726. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
- When you visit our website
When you come to our website (pepaust.com) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
- We use the Zoom web conferencing platform to deliver group and individual coaching. We use Zoom’s recommended privacy settings to protect your privacy on this virtual platform. This includes, but is not limited to: locked virtual spaces, unique zoom sessions for every group and waiting rooms.
- Zoom collects user data required to provide Zoom services. This includes your IP address, OS and device details.
- Your confidentiality in virtual spaces is important to us. We do not record sessions or use Zoom’s attendance training function. We do not share identifiable participant registration information with the Zoom platform.